Tuesday 21 January 2014

Date and charity chosen! The GrappleThon will be taking place on Saturday 12th April 2014 at Origin MMA Academy. We will be raising funds for an excellent charity called Kidscape. Kidscape is committed to keeping children safe from abuse. It is the first national charity dedicated to preventing bullying and child sexual abuse. Kidscape believes that protecting children from harm is key.

Donations can be made here, at our JustGiving page...

http://www.justgiving.com/originmmaacademy

Please share with team mates, friends, family and work colleagues.

Also if anyone wants to get involved and grapple please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

3 comments:

  1. Ha - shame I didn't see this earlier, as I've got my third GrappleThon planned for the same day. Although shouldn't clash, as it's 24 hours and I'll be running it in Bristol, so that's a fair distance away. Good luck with your event: I'll go stick it up on the GrappleThon Facebook page. Really cool to see the concept spreading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Can, I really appreciate you mentioning this on your FB GrappleThon page. Best of luck with your 24hr event, which charity are you guys rolling for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem, Mike: we'll be rolling for Kinergy, a local charity here in Bristol. :)

    ReplyDelete